Tuesday, June 1, 2010

013.





- Stella.
Firstly, I'd like to say thank you to those who have been commenting and following this blog. It really makes me giddy and my head somewhat inflate.
On Saturday I shot one of my friends, Stella. The photos didn't turn out very well but I don't suppose I minded too much. I had a very eventful weekend which I don't really feel like getting into but it changed a lot of things. Now I am thinking about things too much. I really hate it when this happens.
I am filming my art project on Friday. I hope it's will come out very raw. I don't really think I am after a polished look. In the mean time, I need to get over a couple more hurdles!
I also got a new camera lens (coincidently the day after I took photos of Stella)! 50mm f/1.8. Basically, I've joined the bandwagon. They're a beautiful lens though and I cannot wait to go wilddddd.

3 comments:

follow me.

christina.meow@hotmail.com
http://www.formspring.me/iamchristinaa
http://www.flickr.com/photos/christinats/
http://idontknowwhere.tumblr.com/
Follow i have said too much. OASAP - The
Latest Street Fashion Free Web Counter