Sunday, June 13, 2010

015.












I'm having a sort of out of body experience today. I don't know what it is. I can't tell if I am dreaming or is everything actually happening? It's really a foreign feeling. It's kind of like I am standing still but everything around me is spinning and moving so quickly. I wish I could explain this more clearly. I WISH THIS WOULD MAKE SENSE. I hope I wake up with a clear head tomorrow morning. I don't really like feeling this way.

Back to regular viewing: I attended a close friends birthday party last night. I was not looking forwards to it exactly because I felt underdressed and was not looking forwards to a night filled with bad, baaaad music. It much to my surprise turned out to be a really lovely night. Just a tip for myself next time, please don't use your fixed lens with manual focus at the next party. Sorry for the out of focus/shit photos. I laarrrvv my friends right now!

3 comments:

  1. I love photos like these. Your blog is amazing and it interest me so much. Adding you to my blogroll ♥ hope you have a wonderful day X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes the best parties are the unexpected ones. I don't think you looked under-dressed at all :)

    ReplyDelete

follow me.

christina.meow@hotmail.com
http://www.formspring.me/iamchristinaa
http://www.flickr.com/photos/christinats/
http://idontknowwhere.tumblr.com/
Follow i have said too much. OASAP - The
Latest Street Fashion Free Web Counter