Tuesday, December 21, 2010

049.

For the first time in a while, I actually picked up my camera. And I really hope I don't go without it for that long ever again. My first week of holidays was lovely. Today has been the first day I spent entirely at home and I am driving myself insane! I think these next few weeks are going to be out of this world and just beautiful. 

my eyes can't look at you any other way
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

playlist:
DETLEF SCHREMPF, band of horses
VALIUM, lisa mitchell
I REMEMBER, yeasayer
DOWN BY THE WATER, the drums

2 comments:

  1. Stunning photos. They definitely have that kind of lazy day vibe about them. Loving the playlist too - all A+ songs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad you've picked up your camera again gorgeous. these are that beutiful. wow. and band of horses love love love - that song fits the mood of these photos perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

follow me.

christina.meow@hotmail.com
http://www.formspring.me/iamchristinaa
http://www.flickr.com/photos/christinats/
http://idontknowwhere.tumblr.com/
Follow i have said too much. OASAP - The
Latest Street Fashion Free Web Counter