Sunday, December 26, 2010

051.

I don't feel like these photos come from me. I am playing around with editing at the moment and coming up with consistent curves and actions so maybe that's why I feel so unsure. Anyways, I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and I can't believe it is NYE this Friday, how delightfully crazy? I spent Christmas with my family, hence the photos of Elizabeth. Have a good week!

i am becoming soulless 
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
( ^ this would have to be one of my favourite photos)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I really really love you photos!
    espec the ones with her & the bike, AND the ones of the person in the post below. following my dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh these are really cool!

    ReplyDelete

follow me.

christina.meow@hotmail.com
http://www.formspring.me/iamchristinaa
http://www.flickr.com/photos/christinats/
http://idontknowwhere.tumblr.com/
Follow i have said too much. OASAP - The
Latest Street Fashion Free Web Counter