Wednesday, February 9, 2011

064.

and i can't hold what's in my hand. 
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Yesterday I skipped a class so I could go and shoot one of Stella's friends Lottie (and eventually some Stella) out and about in Redfern. I took too long to edit these so now I am not too fond of the result. I really just would like this week to be over. I hate this drag. I am not a ball of positivity today!

3 comments:

  1. Taking these photos probably beats class any day. Lovely post, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, these are freaking amazing!
    that panda headthing is awesome too, where's it from?

    xStace

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing post! i love the panda - head !

    ReplyDelete

follow me.

christina.meow@hotmail.com
http://www.formspring.me/iamchristinaa
http://www.flickr.com/photos/christinats/
http://idontknowwhere.tumblr.com/
Follow i have said too much. OASAP - The
Latest Street Fashion Free Web Counter