Tuesday, May 3, 2011

078.


remember the girls in the middle are always the first to fall off

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I have been having such a fucking fantastic week! I have been volunteering at RAFW out and about in Sydney and it has opened my eyes entirely. I have been dressing models at Kirrily Johnston and Kate Sylvester's shows and it has been an experience. I just want to immerse myself into the fashion world - head first! Just watching backstage of these shows and seeing everything happen first hand, wow. I have no words! It's been incredibly surreal and models are fucking gorgeous. I have not stopped all week and it is my birthday in a couple of weeks and I am realising there is so much more to look forward to once I finish school. I know what I want to do and I do not need to have any doubts anymore.

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh RAFW sounds awesome. My twitter feed is jam packed with RAFW tweets. Makes me feel so out of the loop though. Pretty sure I need to move to Sydney haha.

    Beautiful photos, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you babe, yes I can imagine it would be such an amazing experience! I can definitely see you being a part of that industry soon. Your photography is always so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

follow me.

christina.meow@hotmail.com
http://www.formspring.me/iamchristinaa
http://www.flickr.com/photos/christinats/
http://idontknowwhere.tumblr.com/
Follow i have said too much. OASAP - The
Latest Street Fashion Free Web Counter