


I want to be everything. I do not want to be apart from my camera ever! The future is mine, all all all mine and I really hate wasting time. I am planning more shoots and being more adventurous and I just love it so much. Nothing makes me happier, nothing draws so much out of me and leaves me just to be me. My photos are the most raw and expressive way that I speak through. I'm not average. I do whatever I like because that is the way I want to live. I still feel so young and hopeless but I don't just want pretty photos I want pictures that tell you something, that make you feel. and I really hope they do that.


beautiful ! beautiful ! beautiful!
ReplyDeletethis are amazing!
ReplyDeleteAmazzzzzzzzing amazing shots and I love the quality of these photos! Oh and yes, the fur. Got to love it!
ReplyDeleteXXX
great pictures! I like your blog !
ReplyDeleteThese are wonderful portraits. film?
ReplyDelete