Tuesday, May 24, 2011

083.

I do not even remember the last time I have taken photos of somebody else, which makes me feel horrible and self-obsessed. I apologise that there are so many photos of just me. I loath it as much as you do. And will change soon. But here is an outfit post! It's from out free-dress day at school. Have a lovely week alllllllllll.

PS. I made a Model Mayhem account which you can find here! Hopefully some good will come from it.

Photobucket
Cropped jumper- Vintage/DIY, Levi Jeans- Vintage, Bag- Greece from the father, Shoes- Melbournia from the mother, Rings- General Pants I believe.
Photobucket
( V best chips i have had all year (excluding nando's of course.)
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Absolutely love that outfit of yours, so hobo chic! The knit is my favorite piece!

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. You wear those jeans and cropped sweater so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so in love with this outfit, I desperately want some cropped jeans, they look amazing on you now, and I love how they're so casual Riviera chic! That sweater is gorgeous too! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks christina! i love your photography! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously loving this outfit. I want to be wearing it allllll! I'm totally trying to hunt down a bag like that to take to Glastonbury.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your outfit! Rolled up jeans always make the outfit so casual, i love that! :D

    Minestrone Soup For the Teenage Soul

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely outfit !
    love the top <3


    xoxo,
    Rebecca
    http://rebeccaclch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love that sweater. & your bag is so sweet too.. I've been looking for something like it. x


    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'm so in love with that outfit!
    you just look amazing :)

    HAVE A GREAT DAY

    ReplyDelete

follow me.

christina.meow@hotmail.com
http://www.formspring.me/iamchristinaa
http://www.flickr.com/photos/christinats/
http://idontknowwhere.tumblr.com/
Follow i have said too much. OASAP - The
Latest Street Fashion Free Web Counter