You have not the slightest idea in the world how much I wish I could update my blog more regularly. In a little over a month hopefully it won't be such a vacant space and I'll have some new things to show you all. It is holidays I am not sure of a day (apart from today) that hasn't somehow involved my major works. Never do two major works. Ever. In the meantime I've been making use of my tumblr! Follow if you wish.
Photos are of Selina, from this morning for Daisy's TAFE course or something like that. Speak soon x
Sunday, July 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












I love these Pictures.
ReplyDeleteDamn good Style.
And you're fucking BEAUTIFUL
*__* WOA
I'm currently doing two major works too. Such a horrible choice, ugh.
ReplyDeleteThese photos came out so great! Good job!
beautiful
ReplyDeleteOh I love these! Especially the vertical one in front of the brick wall, and the one second from the bottom.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your major works!
you have some beautiful photos here! thank you for the lovely comment you left on my blog, i love yours, and have followed, good luck with your exams! x
ReplyDelete