

Sometimes I feel too fixated on things. I need to focus on what good I did. Rather than all the bad. This week was tough. I cried hysterically at one point. But when that was over, I was okay. Like I normally am. I had a chill weekend that was a really nice way to get over the horrible first half. I have been becoming too complacent in my photos. I am going to try to be more experimental. Maybe do some photo expansions. I am excited!
Oh and I keep forgetting to post this, but a few weeks ago I was interviewed by the lovely Hannah at Evident Noise which can be found here! A little weird just talking about myself like that, but there you are :)







I always seem to focus on my flaws! It's a horrible habit really...
ReplyDeleteAnyway, on a brighter note, I love your photos! I don't think you're becoming complacent in your photographing at all :)