





- Easter show. Pretty terrible photos..
Working at the Easter Show is great. I love it. Except I'm not really looking forward to 4 days straight of it tomorrow. This past week has been so short. As holidays normally are. I went second-hand shopping with my best friend, Daisy on Tuesday and picked up a new things (the shirt I am wearing for one). Then I went to the Easter Show with Daisy on Wednesday and got to show her where I work. Pretty funnn.
I really don't want this week to end. After this all it's going to be is studying. I have a few parties coming up but augh. I just want have absolutely nothing on my agenda and start from there.
My teeth are in a heck of a lot of pain. I am getting braces on Tuesday and I can't really say I am too thrilled about the thought of it.


i love your shirt!
ReplyDeleteand about the braces then think of how nice it's going to be
when you get them off :-) your teeth are going to be so pretty!
hey i just stumbled across your blog and just have to say i think
ReplyDeletea) you have awesome fashion sense
b) you take cool photos
c) to me you seem older than 15!
d) it's cool you live in Aus because i do too :-)
i'll be following!
I will follow you, too!
ReplyDeletelove your pictures. You had some great Ideas!
awesome photos!
ReplyDeletenew follower :)
xx
♥
http://www.retroloving.blogspot.com/
i love your outfit miss, youre so adorablee. i think i need a red beret now:)
ReplyDeletex