Sunday, April 25, 2010

009.


This year I:
1. Got a macbook.
2. Went on many adventures with my brother and his girlfriend.
3. Fell in love with Green Day again.
4. Had fun!
5. Diy-ed.
6. Was more inventive.
7. Beached it.
8. Discovered how amazing beach hair is.
9. Started year eleven.
10. Hung out with one of my best friends.
11. Got a hair cut.
12. Got angry.
13. Read Christiane F.
14. Didn't get any new cameras.
15. Created a new favourite outfit.
16. Got teeth pulled out and imagined life without a fringe.
17. Got braces.
18. Went to a lot of parties.
19. Wished I was in Paris.

Sorry for the length. This is more for me to realise what a great year I have had. And a busy one at that! I am beginning to think that I am becoming very independent and I no longer want or need people in my life just for the sake of having them there.
What I hate most is comparing myself to others and others comparing themselves to me. We ARE NOT THE SAME. We never will be. I think we both need to understand that. I just hate feeling like this. I wish it was jealousy so I could at least pin point how I feel but it's not! It's anger. A lot of it. I just hate it when I know someone is copying me and I cannot really do anything about it.
I would really like a new environment thank you.  

5 comments:

  1. But you totally rock the fringe! i've always wanted a haircut like yours, I've always been too chicken to try it out :P And I totally get how you feel, I've lived in Melbourne all my life (with brief detours overseas thank God!) and its actually a super small town, same faces, same crowd, I really feel like a change of scene too. Maybe we should swap lives! haha

    Sorry this is a reaaally late reply! My internet's been so capped but I've been making a loooong list of Melbourne places you should go! The city's small but I love it so much :)

    1. Degraves St (Little Cupcakes! An assortment of cute cafes, Kinki Gerlinki, Shag and a great foreign language bookshop!)
    2. Flinders Lane (Lenko, Alice Euphemia (both awesome Aussie indie designer stores, Retrostar vintage (utopia of vintage clothes!)
    3. Some people think its a bit wankery/pretentious but Brunswick St is a really cool area, funky cafes/bars and really cool quirky fashion stores. You have to go to Bimbos Pizza/Bar! And definitely check out Fat Armadale is also a lovely area for food/clothes
    4. Lygon St is really nice for dinner (particularly Italian) as is Hardware Lane (they have live jazz most nights!)
    5. Botanical Gardens, have a picnic! (hopefully on a not so wintery day)
    6. Chapel St is also nice, for shopping
    7. NGV gallery never disappoints, Fed Square is close which is our weird architectural square with a giant flatscreen
    8. Shanghai dumplings! its like the most Melbourne thing you can do haha
    9. Corner Hotel for awesome cheap gigs
    10. Mt Dandenong? Its a nice scenic drive and there are a lot of cute small old-towny kind of diners and shops.
    11. AC/DC Lane/Hosier Lane - these two alleyways are like designated for graffiti artists
    12. Animal Orchestra, This cafe is close to my Uni and Lygon St so yay! double whammy. Really awesome food here.

    Haha I realised a lot of these relate to shopping and/or eating! I guess that's mostly what we do here :P

    Let me know if you're looking for anything particular to do!
    x Amie

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice pics!!! and uve got a great blog! stop by mine when u can!

    xoxo jenna
    http://thepetiteblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. your attitude makes me giddy. i like it. i also like your photos. you've got crazy awesome clothing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your fringe is adorable

    stop by our fashion blog, we hope you love it!

    xx .sabo skirt.

    www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
    www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
    www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

follow me.

christina.meow@hotmail.com
http://www.formspring.me/iamchristinaa
http://www.flickr.com/photos/christinats/
http://idontknowwhere.tumblr.com/
Follow i have said too much. OASAP - The
Latest Street Fashion Free Web Counter