



I hit ten posts. Eleven days until my birthday. Thing aren't going as planned but I suppose things will work out. New optimistic attitude. Well not really, more "let's care less". I've been listening to music I haven't listened to in a while lately. It brings back great memories but in some aspects I don't want to dwell. I am here, right now and I can't go back. In the meantime, the Klaxons are a great band.
Last weekend was a good weekend. I haven't had one like this for a while. Friday night one of my close friends had a little get together. It's nice to just to be good company. And the rest of the weekend I basically was just sorting out my art assignment, which should be interesting and very time consuming. Three appropriations of three different artists using three different mediums. Film, photography, installation. I am excited. I am also on the talent quest committee. How very exciting?
The dress I am wearing in these incredibly boring photos I bought second hand from a vintage fair. I hope it's authentic. It's a little moth eaten but I love the cut and pattern of the dress. It makes me ridiculously happy. Shoes are Vivienne Westwoods. I love them to death except I have only worn them once (excluding in these photos). I do hope I will get my wear out of them this winter. Cardigan, mothers. And I think that's about it.
By the way, if you have anything to ask me I have created a formspring. http://www.formspring.me/iamchristinaa


you look so lovely
ReplyDeletehow can we follow your blog?
i like them, especially the first and the last one.
ReplyDeleteyour look is cute.
what cute photos, you look so pretty ♥
ReplyDeletehey, i just became a follower of your blog as i love your style (and hair!!)
ReplyDeletehttp://fashionpeach17.blogspot.com
Great photos, you are so beautiful!
ReplyDeletelove ur floral dress, very pretty!
ReplyDeleteamazing photographs... we love your blog! oh, and the header photo is fab
ReplyDeletestop by our fashion blog, we hope you love it! we are giving away designer glasses =)
xx .sabo skirt.
www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
www.saboskirt.blogspot.com