























Sorry for the huge post! It was my 16th birthday about a week and a bit ago. Instead of having a lavish, over indulgent sweet sixteenth I went to Melbourne for a couple of days with my mother. It was an amazing experience and I really would just like to go back! Melbourne's inner city is a heck of a lot prettier than Sydney. The window displays were a definite highlight. Swoon! I didn't buy too much either, which was a surprise. My favourite purchases were a pair of leather shorts from Retro Star (most amazing shop EVER) and an oatmeal coloured (features in a couple of these photos) sweater by Staple.
I hope that explains my absence. I've also been caught up with school and LIVING (what a broad statement!). I've had a fall out with a close friend but it's okay. I am growing up and we were growing apart. In the meantime I had a great time at my school's creative and performing arts night. I love my entertainment class, we all get on so well. I have also been staying back at school for the last three days in preparation for my art project and talent quest (so. fucking. over. it.)
But today! I found my absolute favourite interview on youtube with my absolute favourite person on Earth. Michael Stipe's Australian interview on Enough Rope. Two years ago I saw this interview and it changed my life (a bold statement but there is no exaggeration I can promise you) forever. Everything about Michael Stipe is amazing. I am so much in awe of him. This interview brought this curiosity and amazement to my life, where I hung onto every word he was saying. He brought so much into my life and changed my perception of the world. Someday I would really like to thank him for that.


what an art. the crows really blown me away.
ReplyDeleteFantastic photos. Gosh I love Melbourne. I definitely need to plan a trip back there soon. And happy belated birthday!
ReplyDeleteyes! melbourne is awesome! but there's something about sydney that i can't quite tear myself away to completely run to melbourne.. although the trams are so much more awesome-er than sydney buses.
ReplyDeletei have to say i love your purchases, they look fabbb. and where in the world did you get those macarons?! they look delish!
amazing pics
ReplyDeletelovely blog!
xx
beautiful pictures! you have some really amazing outfits xox
ReplyDeletei love love love the second photo!xx
ReplyDeletehappy bday!
ReplyDeletelove all the pics!
followed =D
come visit mine
http://fashionisfueledbyobsession.blogspot.com/
and shop
http://trashfashshop.blogspot.com/
xxx
this is a great blog, with popping graffiti and funky clothes to boot x
ReplyDeletewww.pinstripeprince.blogspot.com
these are great photos! and happy belated..!
ReplyDeletehope you had a wonderful birthday! These pics are amazing! Loving the graffiti and the outfits xxx
ReplyDeleteOohhh melbourne <3 Such a beautiful city! I'd love to live there. It has such a ... creative vibe.
ReplyDelete& I'm really curious about the Michael Stipe youtube video ... my internet is capped at the moment though :( unfortunate times.
lovely blog x
great outfit xx
ReplyDelete