Tuesday, July 6, 2010

019.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Terrible, terrible attempt...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The first day of holidays I caught about four buses, five trains and developed a strong disliking for public transport. I thrifted, walked too far only to result in being locked out of the house, (un)happily with my camera.
Today, day two, I spent with my best friend making what we thought to be macaroons. The result begged to differ as it took a cake-like consistency. I ate too much Mc Donalds and discovered a place with over grown weeds behind a park a few streets away from my house, which was clearly the highlight of my day!
I love spending days with Daisy, they always end up being strangely amazing! :)

2 comments:

  1. What beautiful images you have here and love love love the blouse your wearing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the images and the red blouse!
    great blog

    http://eleanor-fashion-nerd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

follow me.

christina.meow@hotmail.com
http://www.formspring.me/iamchristinaa
http://www.flickr.com/photos/christinats/
http://idontknowwhere.tumblr.com/
Follow i have said too much. OASAP - The
Latest Street Fashion Free Web Counter