












Then we got treated to this!

Twentieth post!
Elizabeth makes another appearance. The beach in the middle of winter is really very beautiful (until it starts to rains like a bitch)
The overcast sky seemed to almost merge into the water. I don't even know how to explain it. You end up feeling so clean, so pure and so free of whatever is holding you back. Beaches are most possibly my favourite place on Earth.
I've had Skinny Love in my head all day.


awww that last shot is so so cool
ReplyDelete'In the morning I'll be with you
But it will be a different kind...'
These pictures are so so beautiful! love every single one :)
ReplyDeletehttp://illustratemypillowcase.blogspot.com/
these are ridiculous. absolutely epic.
ReplyDeletexx
Love the black shoes. I just really really like black clothes. I'm beginning to realize this.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, great blog!
Best wishes from one blogger to another,
~Zabrinah
what beautiful photos! honestly :)
ReplyDeletexx
these photos are great and that hair color is awesome!
ReplyDeleteabsolutely breathtaking editorial ambience x
ReplyDeletewww.pinstripeprince.blogspot.com
these shots are so pure and beautiful
ReplyDeleteAll of the pictures you take are so original and fun! I love them.
ReplyDeleteChandler
http://chandler-freshstart.blogspot.com/