Friday, July 16, 2010

022.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I spent the day with Stella. I took her to my favourite "spot" but the lighting was terrible. We had some crazy times with the xbox today. Disappointedly, I'm not much of a gamer. I tested out photos with glitter and am fairly half hearted about them.
I am having a Mumford and Sons night tonight. Tomorrow I'm going to the Rozelle markets with Daisy and then helping a friend out with her textiles project. Busy = great fun!

8 comments:

  1. I quite like the photos with the glitter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photography! I especially love the second and last pic (:

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow, these are pretty wonderful, i love the light and the glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos! I absolutely love this!!

    :)

    Best wishes from one blogger to another,

    ~Zabrinah

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, these are great photos. i had a hard time figuring out how to comment :P it makes the style of your blog waay better tho!

    http://vintagetyro.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. the last photo is great! love the colour on the shoes!

    Take a peek! our first blog.
    www.apieceofcrapdepartment.blogspot.com

    best regards from Sweden :)
    /MALIN

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow i just love the glitter on these photos!
    it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete

follow me.

christina.meow@hotmail.com
http://www.formspring.me/iamchristinaa
http://www.flickr.com/photos/christinats/
http://idontknowwhere.tumblr.com/
Follow i have said too much. OASAP - The
Latest Street Fashion Free Web Counter