Tuesday, August 10, 2010

023.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I am so sorry I have not posted in so long. I have had an incredible lapse in creativity and have just been off taking photos entirely. I have no idea what is wrong with me and it is frustrating as hell. Hopefully I am back and I am thinking of starting a 365 day project. I think it will be good for me.
The photos are of Valentina. I took these photos at school and I tested out a vintage-y mask layer thing (i am terrible) that I downloaded a while ago. I don't think I like them too much. It's not very me. Whatever that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

follow me.

christina.meow@hotmail.com
http://www.formspring.me/iamchristinaa
http://www.flickr.com/photos/christinats/
http://idontknowwhere.tumblr.com/
Follow i have said too much. OASAP - The
Latest Street Fashion Free Web Counter