Saturday, August 21, 2010

025.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Some old photobooth photos I just edited.
I don't really feel like I am doing anything. I don't even know why I edited these. It honestly came out of nowhere. This election does not make any sense. I am glad I cannot vote just yet, the idea of voting for the lesser of two evils is ridiculous.
I am having a good weekend, off to read russh! :)

4 comments:

  1. I really like these. They have a very odd, but awesome edge to them! Do you use Photoshop? + thanks for the lovely comment! Panda xx
    Oh, and I just did a new post, if you wanted to check it out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea, i'd also like to know what program do you use?

    i think these photos are mysterious and exciting..great ones.

    polkadotsky0.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you edited these. Kind of Rorschach-y. I'm a bit over the election too. Just hurry up and give us a new PM already. I don't even care who anymore (even though I still think Tony Abbot is a knob). I know I should be glad that we live in a democracy and I have the right to vote because so many people in other countries don't blah etc blah. But when it feels like whoever I vote for will screw us all into the ground either way... blah!

    Hope you enjoyed reading russh!

    ReplyDelete

follow me.

christina.meow@hotmail.com
http://www.formspring.me/iamchristinaa
http://www.flickr.com/photos/christinats/
http://idontknowwhere.tumblr.com/
Follow i have said too much. OASAP - The
Latest Street Fashion Free Web Counter