You didn't listen to music while you slept last night.
You didn't straighten your hair.
You wore the wrong top.
You tied your fucking shoelaces.
YOUR ENTIRE FUCKING DAY IS RUINED.
I am so angry with myself. I set routines that make no sense and leave me in an even worst mood. Sorry for this angsty post. I don't even know what is wrong with me, I just really needed to get it off my chest. I hate feeling like this. Here are some photos from a while ago I just edited. I don't even think I look like this anymore. I wish I did. I don't like how my blog is turning out. I cannot wait until the sun is bright and weather is warm.




Your dress is super rad. I'm actually digging the editing here, especially the one with the lips overlapped with lace!
ReplyDeletehow did you edit your photos? amazing!
ReplyDelete