Sunday, September 19, 2010

028.

28 posts. What an achievement within itself. Sorry I do not update as often anymore. I just had my exams and I am just around the corner from horridaiz. I am not very happy today but perhaps tomorrow will be a better day.
Here are some more photos of Valentina for my art assignment. I am not happy with these at all. I refrained from editing them for about two or three days just because thinking about them makes me sick. I know success is just a series of mistakes (bleughghh cliche), but god, I do not like them.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog.. all the photos.. so light and lovely!!!

    xx
    http://wildheartsblog.com

    ReplyDelete

follow me.

christina.meow@hotmail.com
http://www.formspring.me/iamchristinaa
http://www.flickr.com/photos/christinats/
http://idontknowwhere.tumblr.com/
Follow i have said too much. OASAP - The
Latest Street Fashion Free Web Counter