Sunday, September 19, 2010

029.

What did I do today. I woke up, found my kitty cat sleeping next to me. Stumbled about the house and then took these photos. As mundane as it sounds, it was pleasant.
I miss lazy days like this.
I feel old today. It is a nice feeling.
I think I might avoid studying for my Italian test a little while longer!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. these pictures are very prett, I like the effect of these. I know what you mean, I miss lazing around and just enjoying as the time goes on by slowly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful. Sometimes lazy days are just what you need - it's nice to find enjoyment in doing not much at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the photography & colour is amazing, i love the simplicity of your photos & your blog in general miss.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are lovely. the first and last, especially.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your photos are stunning. I'm so glad I found your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These photos are really gorgeous. They're so delicate and feminine. Beautiful work.
    (I hope your Italian test went well!)
    xImmy

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful photos, love ur lace dress, I dunno I love lazy days cuz I can do anything I want :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. these photos are so lovely .. i love the simplicity and the colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my these are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh these pictures are so amazing :) they're so soft and simple and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

follow me.

christina.meow@hotmail.com
http://www.formspring.me/iamchristinaa
http://www.flickr.com/photos/christinats/
http://idontknowwhere.tumblr.com/
Follow i have said too much. OASAP - The
Latest Street Fashion Free Web Counter