Tuesday, September 28, 2010

031.

I had one of my photos explored on flickr! It is a really nice giddy feeling. I still can't believe it! Thank you everyone, thank you so so very much!
I'm feeling rather ill at ease otherwise. I really feeling like going on a murderous rampage right about now. Green Day's Dookie is hitting pretty close to home tonight. Oh my god I am such a teenager.
I always sound sad when I write in this blog. Sorry!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Isn't my new jumper crazy? It's yellow and black. I feel like Claudia from the Baby-sitters Club!

4 comments:

  1. amazing .delicate. and greenday IS cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazin post here!

    love ur top!

    lovely blog u have!

    pls come visit and join:)

    kiss dear

    www.thebeautifulandthehard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful too, The shapes of the origami birds are in the outfit too. The one I love the most is the last one, full of darkness, that give mystery and depth.
    Sorry but it's a bit difficult for me to speak in english...
    christelmedina@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

follow me.

christina.meow@hotmail.com
http://www.formspring.me/iamchristinaa
http://www.flickr.com/photos/christinats/
http://idontknowwhere.tumblr.com/
Follow i have said too much. OASAP - The
Latest Street Fashion Free Web Counter