Thursday, September 30, 2010

032.

I really do not like to photograph myself. I bought this mask today and I think I may buy another tomorrow. I have bought so much this week. It's crazy. I am a bit over shopping now.
I am extraordinarily excited for this weekend. I have a 20th and I am painting my rooooom. Finally!
My room is very empty at the moment. It is kind of frightening.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Really repetitive. I have a strange face.

14 comments:

  1. You have a nice face! But, I understand your stituation. I hate doing solo shots for myself and or being in photographs by myself.

    The pictures are lovely, of course. The mask is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh these photos are so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh I like that mask :) I've always wanted to try and find a rabbit mask, but I'm left looking at a paper plate contemplating whether I could make one - fail.

    I love these pictures though, you look gorgeous, somehow different because you say you don't like taking pictures of yourself but I think the camera loves you :)


    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. in that 9th photo you remind me of karen O! love this set, it has this eerie feel


    x amie

    ReplyDelete
  5. the mask is creepy but cool. I love your photography.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your photos, beatiful girl

    ReplyDelete
  7. your blog is really amazing and these photos are so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great photos! love that mask!

    x

    http://tantrummagazine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow such a nice blog!
    love these photos, great concept

    xxo-

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love the mask and pictures :)
    and oh btw, your header is really nice as well!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic photos, as per usual! I wish I had an empty room right now. Clutter is not my friend atm. Enjoy your weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. amazing, wonderful photos. Great blog!
    We could be followers each other, what do you think? tell me something on my blog!
    obsessedwithglamour.blgospot.com

    ReplyDelete

follow me.

christina.meow@hotmail.com
http://www.formspring.me/iamchristinaa
http://www.flickr.com/photos/christinats/
http://idontknowwhere.tumblr.com/
Follow i have said too much. OASAP - The
Latest Street Fashion Free Web Counter