I had my school social this week but I decided to bring disposables instead of my nikon so I'll post the photos once (I STRESS THE ONCE) I give in the cameras to be developed. It was okay, I don't know. I just don't feel like I am comfortable at social events with the same people anymore.
These photos are kind of gloomy and quite dull/repetitive, which is giving you an insight into my own little world right now. I hate this silly weather.
PS. I'll see you all at BIG DAY OUT 2011!















oh these are amazing ♥
ReplyDeletesuch a lovely photos ♥
ReplyDeletemy darling, this is so so beautiful. the images are just spectacular. oh and big day out! i can not wait for it. x
ReplyDeleteLove the photos!
ReplyDeleteI love these photos, such a dreaming atmosphere, it's soft, quiet, peaceful but also strange and worrying... something's gonna happened, for sure !
ReplyDeletechristelmedina@gmail.com
I can't stop obsessing over your photos!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou're doing such a great job C.
<3
http://viviennekongvongsa.com