Monday, October 11, 2010

035.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

and then

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Here are some photos I took on Saturday that I don't really like. Sorry for the self-centric photos. Anyone want their photo taken?
I started year 12 today and I don't really mind. I am doing surprisingly well in most of my subjects so I am not exactly fussed. Whatever, I love Tame Impala. They make me incredibly excited for summer.
Ps. It's been 10 months since Green Day. Sigh. 


7 comments:

  1. I started year 12 today too! It was pretty soothing but it was ONLY the first day! Haha, I hope all goes well for you sweets!

    Love the blog as per usual!

    www.viviennekongvongsa.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh year 12 have sun sweety :) love the pictures, they are ah-maz-ing! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have some really powerful work, and don't worry about gathering a mass of photos of yourself. Every artist focuses on the self before turning outward to the world.

    hope you had a lovely start to your year. C:

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow i actually love these, espec' the first set <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss polaroids. Your blog is so delightful :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are a very very talented photographer. I'm glad I found your blog!

    www.novembergrey.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the soft focus in the first couple of photos. Tame Impala get me excited for summer too - blissful, buzzed out afternoons on the beach *sigh* All the best with year 12!

    ReplyDelete

follow me.

christina.meow@hotmail.com
http://www.formspring.me/iamchristinaa
http://www.flickr.com/photos/christinats/
http://idontknowwhere.tumblr.com/
Follow i have said too much. OASAP - The
Latest Street Fashion Free Web Counter