Wednesday, October 13, 2010

036.

and after the storm,
i run and run as the rains come, and i look up.
on my knees and out of luck, i look up.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Mumford and Sons, After the Storm is my inspiration for this post I believe. Which is terribly ironic because I am still waiting for a storm to hit. I do not like this weather very much, it is very repetitive.
School is long but tolerable. It's very hard to take it seriously when I could be doing things that are a lot more productive. I am really just trying to let go of everything so I can be free to do anything. It's such an amazing feeling when you've opened up and for that moment you are completely vulnerable to any sort of inspiration and the beauty is the world around you. This really means everything to me.



6 comments:

  1. I am really really liking your work

    ReplyDelete
  2. After the Storm is my favourite song from Mumford and Sons and I love your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so inspirational :) something that inspires you a lot may just inspire someone else from your work. BEAUTY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much :) i'm just an amateur when it comes to photography so i think i'm not good yet but... one day, maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wowsers, stunning!
    love the red flowers :)

    xStace

    ReplyDelete

follow me.

christina.meow@hotmail.com
http://www.formspring.me/iamchristinaa
http://www.flickr.com/photos/christinats/
http://idontknowwhere.tumblr.com/
Follow i have said too much. OASAP - The
Latest Street Fashion Free Web Counter