Friday, October 15, 2010

037.

We will all be okay.
That's what I am coming to realise. Just do whatever makes you happy and seriously fuck the rest. Be with people that make YOU happy. Social conventions are most likely NOT true so just live.
Today after school Valentina and I trekked it to my favourite beach (in our lovely green uniforms) to take some photos. I believe she wanted to kill me but that's okay.  I made a playlist called "Clean" because the beach on cloudy days always makes me feel incredibly clean and pure. I don't really know what the story is behind these. I want to make another film. But I am happy!
- A LOT OF PHOTOS: BE WARNED.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
~
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
~
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
~
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. oh whoa these are so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay i am actually that in love with your photography. seriously all of those beach shots are just amazing. i'm gonna go stalk your archives now x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow wonderful pics! I love them all, specially the pics in the forest.

    jessie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful pictures - you look lovely in red!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pics!!!

    www.costrayampolla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. AMAZING photos! really great job:))))
    http://rayabo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. great photos!
    thanks for the follow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love all of these - they are so lovely

    ReplyDelete

follow me.

christina.meow@hotmail.com
http://www.formspring.me/iamchristinaa
http://www.flickr.com/photos/christinats/
http://idontknowwhere.tumblr.com/
Follow i have said too much. OASAP - The
Latest Street Fashion Free Web Counter