Wednesday, October 20, 2010

038.


And you will try to do what you did before
Pull the wool over your eyes
For a week or more
Let your family take you back to your original mind


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


I haven't updated in a while. I have been taking photos but I felt like I was getting into a rut/the photos going nowhere and meaning nothing.
I had a terrible day yesterday. Everything hit me all at once and I started crying uncontrollably. I am once again keeping myself distracted. I am so scared. So I took a day off school today because I needed to pull myself together. I had a beautiful day, drinking tea, being outdoors, cooking and taking photos.
I am trying so hard to remember everything will be okay.

10 comments:

  1. sorry to hear about your bad day! hope you're feeling better :)
    photos are lovely as always, the floral headband looks perfect!
    x amie

    ReplyDelete
  2. The black and white photos are beautiful. Sitting in the sun and drinking tea sounds like a nice thing to be doing too. Hope you're feeling better son.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh gosh these photos are stunning.

    a whimsical dream.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photos C!
    <3

    Love,
    www.viviennekongvongsa.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow is this your photography??

    amazing!
    http://www.angellikay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the feeling of these- the black and white's especially.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow your pictures are always so amazing! great concepts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the black and white photos!

    ReplyDelete

follow me.

christina.meow@hotmail.com
http://www.formspring.me/iamchristinaa
http://www.flickr.com/photos/christinats/
http://idontknowwhere.tumblr.com/
Follow i have said too much. OASAP - The
Latest Street Fashion Free Web Counter