Monday, October 25, 2010

039.

Tonight I am listening to Band of Horses tonight. It's all so normal, how I feel. It's also very hard. The process of losing someone is not the easiest of things. I have written some things that I don't want to read over. I think it would make me too sad. But by all means, I am happy. Things are good. That's all the matters.

Here are some photos I took this afternoon. Rather strange. I don't know where they came from. This was my year 10 formal dress. I looked ridiculous when I wore it but I felt wonderful.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5 comments:

follow me.

christina.meow@hotmail.com
http://www.formspring.me/iamchristinaa
http://www.flickr.com/photos/christinats/
http://idontknowwhere.tumblr.com/
Follow i have said too much. OASAP - The
Latest Street Fashion Free Web Counter