Monday, November 1, 2010

040.

I am basically on dial up speed until Thursday and am slowly dying. I went to Tasha's Halloween party and took a few photos. I hate using flash and not using my 50mm lens, so I don't think I will post those photos. 
I am feeling a little.. sad. This time last year everything was so different. I was looking forwards to seeing Green Day (which was the best best best night of my entire life, may I add) and all the little things I was so excited for or even worried about - I've just kind of forgotten. I don't quite know what to make of this. This year has been very good, though! I've lost myself, found myself and discovered so much more about who I am and want I actually want. 
I really dislike rain.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

  1. oh I saw Green Day last summer, and their gig really was amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, this year was a hell of a ride. I don't know what to think though, glad it's been fast or sad it's been fast..

    smile ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep smiling girl :) Your blog is so cool!

    visit my blog?

    jessie xx

    ReplyDelete

follow me.

christina.meow@hotmail.com
http://www.formspring.me/iamchristinaa
http://www.flickr.com/photos/christinats/
http://idontknowwhere.tumblr.com/
Follow i have said too much. OASAP - The
Latest Street Fashion Free Web Counter