Thursday, November 4, 2010

041.

It's raining again. I had a really pleasant day. I love being inspired. It's such a great feeling when you know you are starting to figure things out. Today I went through many past issues of RUSSH to find an article I had read late last year. Thank god I did! I spent my afternoon looking and watching KT Auleta's works. I feel so great. This is wonderful!!

Here are some photos I took of Valentina yesterday afternoon. We wandered about her suburb in search of some moderately interesting places to shoot. We discussed how you all must be so over seeing either my face or Valentina's. I wish my other friends would be more experimental. Oh well, Valentina is lovely!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
:)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I think this is one of my most favourite photos I have taken
Photobucket
Photobucket
Haha <3
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Amazing Shots!
    AMAZING!

    Love,
    www.viviennekongvongsa.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. woah, this is indeed inspiring. I think I need some of your inspiration my way ♥

    ReplyDelete

follow me.

christina.meow@hotmail.com
http://www.formspring.me/iamchristinaa
http://www.flickr.com/photos/christinats/
http://idontknowwhere.tumblr.com/
Follow i have said too much. OASAP - The
Latest Street Fashion Free Web Counter