Tuesday, November 9, 2010

042.

But I don't want to make a plan for a day
 far away while I'm young and while I'm able all I want to do is...

I don't think I have mentioned this, but I hit 40 followers! How splendid! The weather in Sydney has been so strange. I really am not a lover of humidity (IS ANYONE?) so it's killing me. I am so very excited for December! I think if anything good can happen it will happen in December, always.
ALSO, a little input will be nice from all my lovely readers/viewers. Is my hair long enough to do the whole dyed-tips thing? I am so very sick of my hair and would lovely something new for summer. SO OPINIONS PLEASE.

Here is me today. In some crazy coral crocheted top I bought second hand last year (DECEMBER) with my mother. I hear thunder. I love Wednesdays.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. You look amazing!!!!
    I can't get enough of your photography. Seriously!


    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh nice phots :3 i love ur pink pullover it looks so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. its long enough!, i think if the dye starts from the chin onwards it would look rad:)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. these pictures are unbelieveabley good


    peace x

    this-is-hooked.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your pictures, the pink looks so good amongst all the greenery

    ReplyDelete
  6. That top is such a sublime colour. That shot against the roses is perfect. I think your hair is long enough for dyed tips. I think it's more about the ratio than length of hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are adorable missy! i say definitely do the hair, it is long enough but so what if it wasn't? rock that style, you know you can ;)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. looking adorable with amazing photographs, too!! :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the grass and the flowers; after living for years in a city with no gardens I'm needing some greenery!
    Sarah xx
    http://sockmyshoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

follow me.

christina.meow@hotmail.com
http://www.formspring.me/iamchristinaa
http://www.flickr.com/photos/christinats/
http://idontknowwhere.tumblr.com/
Follow i have said too much. OASAP - The
Latest Street Fashion Free Web Counter