Saturday, November 13, 2010

043.

I have been listening to R.E.M.'s Green all night. The weather is so warm and lovely it only heightens my anticipation for summer! This week is going to be crazy. I have a fairly large maths test which I know nothing of the content included, I have to take photos for my school or something silly like that, beginning to film footage for art and then HARRY POTTER SEVEN. I am cannot wait until next Saturday.
I am so happy right now! I just want to babble on and on! Here are some photos from this afternoon and night.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Oh and sorry my photos are starting to look all the same! I hope eventually something will differ...

9 comments:

  1. R.E.M is allways a great choice!

    love your pictures

    peace x

    this-is-hooked.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! this blog is full of beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. enjoying the photographs on your blog!!! they are lovely ! :D
    am new follower here :D :D

    cheers,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. your blog is so inspiring and I´m sure it´s going to be really famous one day!
    keep on blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how beautiful and urban your style is.




    http://fashionsmind.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehe i love these photooos, not same, i think all of them are different ;) My favourite is the flower one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a stunning style i see there
    you're so creative <3


    Xoxo ♥
    Pinkie Anggia

    http://sugarpuff.jp.pn

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hate maths but I love these pictures :)

    ReplyDelete

follow me.

christina.meow@hotmail.com
http://www.formspring.me/iamchristinaa
http://www.flickr.com/photos/christinats/
http://idontknowwhere.tumblr.com/
Follow i have said too much. OASAP - The
Latest Street Fashion Free Web Counter