Sunday, November 21, 2010

044.

I have been insanely busy and probably will continue to be. Here are some photos from my kind of.. not so much of a thought process but beginning of ideas for my art major. I just needed to start filming to say I have been doing something. I don't think it means much.
I have seen Harry Potter twice this weekend and Liz has lent me The Rules of Attraction by Bret Easton Ellis which is the reason why I am really lazy in the editing of these photos. Sorry.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Wonderfull pictures! *-*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christina, those night time shots with the fairy lights are simply breathtaking! Your photography never ceases to amaze me.

    ReplyDelete

follow me.

christina.meow@hotmail.com
http://www.formspring.me/iamchristinaa
http://www.flickr.com/photos/christinats/
http://idontknowwhere.tumblr.com/
Follow i have said too much. OASAP - The
Latest Street Fashion Free Web Counter