Monday, November 22, 2010

045.

and I don't know what to do
oh alter ego

When I was younger I always thought I was two different people. Always. I was fascinated by it. My face was divided into two and neither belonged to me. I still feel the same way. Nothing has changed.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

& here are some of my recent purchases! Which is a rather strange thing to be posting but I felt like posting something new.
Photobucket
Sportsgirl cream dress (that was insanely marked down and I have no idea as to why), Thrifted sleeveless pink shirt (which I am in absolute love with), DIY red flower headdress, Thrifted beige knitted jumper. I am so good with these descriptions haha!

6 comments:

  1. It is uneasy to pick one of these twelve status quos of mine. This hasn't changed, either

    nothing ever does,
    I feel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love love love your headband. wow, very beautiful.
    and the thrifted sweater- what a find.
    great blog, now following.
    xx
    chloe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos m'dear, I love your flower headpiece! Did you make it yourself?
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful pics <3 I love the sunglasses, so unique and so vintage <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Flowers - oh yes, I love it. I love your photos too. Goodness me.
    x

    ReplyDelete

follow me.

christina.meow@hotmail.com
http://www.formspring.me/iamchristinaa
http://www.flickr.com/photos/christinats/
http://idontknowwhere.tumblr.com/
Follow i have said too much. OASAP - The
Latest Street Fashion Free Web Counter