Tuesday, November 30, 2010

046.

It's the last day of Spring. Can you believe it? This season has felt so very short but when I look back this has been the most productive month for me creatively. It is really quite strange to see how things have changed. Well tomorrow I am off to camp and I am starting a "90 Days of Summer" photography/prose project. I am going to take a photo and write a little (or a lot) for each day of summer.
IT IS SUMMER TOMORROW! I am so happy!

This is Selina, she's the most beautiful person I know
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

~

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. In the coldest and darkest time of the year, these words were delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours in the first photos!
    here is winter now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful post once again, I'm hyped about summer but looking at these pictures is kinda making me miss the other seasons.


    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. such pretty pictures, i especially love the purple petals around her.

    ReplyDelete

follow me.

christina.meow@hotmail.com
http://www.formspring.me/iamchristinaa
http://www.flickr.com/photos/christinats/
http://idontknowwhere.tumblr.com/
Follow i have said too much. OASAP - The
Latest Street Fashion Free Web Counter