Saturday, January 1, 2011

053.

It is the first of January 2011 and I thought today might be a good day for a 2010 wrap up post. I had a beautiful, beautiful year! I am so happy with all that I have done and this second half of the year has been so wonderful for me- photography wise! Things haven't gone to plan and I am scared beyond measure for this coming year but now I know what really makes me happy and that is all that matters.
I would also like to thanks my friends for letting me take their photo, you all have done me huge huge favours and I love you very much! Also to my readers/viewers, THANK YOU! I think having this blog has made 2010 so much better and having you comment makes me so very giddy!
So thank you thank you thank you and I hope everyone has a most rememberable 2011!

Here is my 2010 in photographs (in as much order as possible)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
<3
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
& NYE with my lovely friends!

Ps. I've added a contact section at the bottom of the page, just incase getting in contact with me is for some reason essential, I'm there.

8 comments:

  1. sososo many good photographs!
    you're really really good :)
    happy new year! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you really are just so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. these pictures are so great. you're such a natural beauty:) and I like your blogtitle 'I dont know where'.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love your pictures. They're really good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. brilliant images, looks like you had a good year!

    x

    http://tantrummagazine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how I wish you could take pictures of my 'outfit of the day' :)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love your blog!! All of these photos are so inspiring <33

    ReplyDelete

follow me.

christina.meow@hotmail.com
http://www.formspring.me/iamchristinaa
http://www.flickr.com/photos/christinats/
http://idontknowwhere.tumblr.com/
Follow i have said too much. OASAP - The
Latest Street Fashion Free Web Counter