Saturday, January 8, 2011

054.

I hope everyone is having a great summer (or winter) because I sure am! I have been out living and getting myself into some fun (but not really) situations. I missed a pretty good photo opportunity that I do regret but I suppose I shouldn't dwell too much. Today I spent the day with one of my close school friends Alyssa. I also spent too much money but have three pairs of new shorts as a result. I win.
& I am quite proud of some of the editing of these photos! It's good to have my camera in my hands again.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(heheh)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Alyssa is almost translucent whilst I soak up the sun with my olive skin!
Photobucket
Photobucket
My new pairs of lovely lovely shorts: Vintage Levi 501 cut offs + Pink scalloped tailored shorts, both from the Glebe markets and my wonderful wonderful One Teaspoon Rollers!

Song of the day: Scar Tissue, Red Hot Chilli Peppers

2 comments:

  1. your photography is truly an inspiration, i love the scalloped shorts. i would love to make my own pair! im now following you, i would love if you could do the same for me, im hoping to do some giveaways and stuff.

    ivyrow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely photography, your blog is great!
    xx
    chloe

    ReplyDelete

follow me.

christina.meow@hotmail.com
http://www.formspring.me/iamchristinaa
http://www.flickr.com/photos/christinats/
http://idontknowwhere.tumblr.com/
Follow i have said too much. OASAP - The
Latest Street Fashion Free Web Counter