Monday, January 10, 2011

055.

I had my first proper shoot for a while today with Kelsey (http://-milkeyes.tumblr.com/)! Except my camera battery decided it didn't want to charge and I didn't check if it was charged, so I shot for about half an hour then my battery went flat. We ended up buying a disposable camera so perhaps some day I'll get it developed and I'll post the photos.
I hope everyone is having a great time doing what they're doing! I am going to have a really busy week and I am so excited!
(I am awful at editing photos, so notice the change in colours and stuff throughout this set ahaha)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

album of the day: Wincing the Night Away, The Shins

4 comments:

  1. always amazed by your photographs!! :)
    very adorable shots and you per se! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous outfits! love the striped shirt and your headband is adorable!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. another really cool set of pictures

    this is actually one of my favourite blogs (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. such an interesting backdrop to your photoshoot - i love all of these!

    ReplyDelete

follow me.

christina.meow@hotmail.com
http://www.formspring.me/iamchristinaa
http://www.flickr.com/photos/christinats/
http://idontknowwhere.tumblr.com/
Follow i have said too much. OASAP - The
Latest Street Fashion Free Web Counter