Thursday, January 13, 2011

056.

Today I took some photos of my friend Farisa, who graduated from my school a year or so ago. She's such a lovely girl and she is so so so so great to work with! I am so happy with so many of the photos it's just, wow. I can't even say! Plus she has the most amazing bedroom I have ever seen. I got half way through editing the photos today and I'll attempt the rest tomorrow. I have more photos to update with and I will hopefully get around to editing and posting some time over the next couple of days!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
^ this is both our favourite <333
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
<33333
Photobucket

Playing: Strawberry Jam, Animal Collective

No comments:

Post a Comment

follow me.

christina.meow@hotmail.com
http://www.formspring.me/iamchristinaa
http://www.flickr.com/photos/christinats/
http://idontknowwhere.tumblr.com/
Follow i have said too much. OASAP - The
Latest Street Fashion Free Web Counter