Saturday, January 15, 2011

057.

I've had these photos on me for too long so now I am a little over them. I really want to come back to myself. I don't feel like Christina anymore. I am not listening to myself. I am worrying about things that needn't be worried about. Everything should just come naturally and I should remember that rather than people trying to make up my mind for me. I am writing tonight. It really feels lovely. Everything feels lovely.

Here is Farisa II

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

~

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. lovely photo !
    espaecially the b&w ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh I love all these! They are amazing.
    Especially the ones in that little alley of wire fences and plants, I would die to have a shoot there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these, the tones are amazing :)
    definitely following you x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful. I am a new follower for sure, dear. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello lovely, these are gorgeous! Started following you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow these are amazing, the styling is great and those lace shorts are so nice x

    ReplyDelete

follow me.

christina.meow@hotmail.com
http://www.formspring.me/iamchristinaa
http://www.flickr.com/photos/christinats/
http://idontknowwhere.tumblr.com/
Follow i have said too much. OASAP - The
Latest Street Fashion Free Web Counter