Thursday, January 20, 2011

060.

60. I had planned to shoot during the sunset but just my luck it was cloudy and I had about 2 minutes of good light then the rest pretty much sucked. I feel like I essentially wasted my day today, which is awful because I should probably have gone to the beach for the trillionth time this week. I also have a new little obsession with the Red Hot Chili Peppers. I finished reading Scar Tissue (I highly recommend it!) and cannot stop listening to Otherside. Great summer chill music.

Photobucket
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. How GOOD is scar tissue?! Definitely one of my fave reads. Listening to Californication always puts me in a good place.

    Excellent photos, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such beauty! i do love this post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You definitely worked with the sucky weather conditions, great pictures. I'm also jealous of your editing skills as shown in the wall pictures. Great works!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your blog! i'm a new follower
    is this you? I LOVE THE HAIR COLOUR

    ReplyDelete

follow me.

christina.meow@hotmail.com
http://www.formspring.me/iamchristinaa
http://www.flickr.com/photos/christinats/
http://idontknowwhere.tumblr.com/
Follow i have said too much. OASAP - The
Latest Street Fashion Free Web Counter