Wednesday, February 2, 2011

061.

I have not posted in quite a while. I have been neglecting my love and I have been consumed with school work. And tumblr. Dear god. I am back at school and summer isn't slipping away just yet.
I shot with Valentina today and tomorrow I am taking some photos of my friend Kim. The week is almost over thank god!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. It sucks to be back at school, eh! But lovely lovely photos! The third black and white one is my favourite! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I really like these photos !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I adore these photos, the pulover, the feathers, perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yep!you're so right. school suucks!
    nice pictures <3

    ReplyDelete

follow me.

christina.meow@hotmail.com
http://www.formspring.me/iamchristinaa
http://www.flickr.com/photos/christinats/
http://idontknowwhere.tumblr.com/
Follow i have said too much. OASAP - The
Latest Street Fashion Free Web Counter