Sunday, March 6, 2011

069.

This week has been really long. I apologise for not updating as often anymore, I just have so much going on. And before you know it, it is Sunday night again and I am a little down. I have some lovely new pieces of clothing in my wardrobe, so perhaps I'll update during the week. School is really annoying me and I kind of feel like punching a few people in the face.

I made a little experimental set for my stop motion film for art. Here are some stills.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

ps. happy march! (new r.e.m. album on tuesday!)

3 comments:

  1. I really love what you did from what I can see. Hopefully we all get to see more from your art project when it's all finished.


    paperwhales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. uau! your photos are very beautiful. congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow these are gorgeous! The second last one in particular is fab.

    ReplyDelete

follow me.

christina.meow@hotmail.com
http://www.formspring.me/iamchristinaa
http://www.flickr.com/photos/christinats/
http://idontknowwhere.tumblr.com/
Follow i have said too much. OASAP - The
Latest Street Fashion Free Web Counter