Saturday, March 19, 2011

070.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The balloons were the death of me. I ran from school during my lunch break to the shopping centre about 2km away to pick them up with a friend and then skipping my last period class to shoot these. I just want to say, I have a huggeee disliking for buses during peak hour. People are just disgusting.
But I had a lovely time shooting, except for the rain but all was good. I was incredibly inspired by Nirrimi, and have you noticed shooting at the beach has become a little regular for me? Funny!
Sorry for the lack of updates, school is getting a little crazy.

9 comments:

  1. These are so brilliant, you are so so talented

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so beautiful, i love the setting and your clothes and everything really.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing!
    i love your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love these pictures they are beautiful! i love the socks, fair play to her getting sand in her toes that would frustrate me so much! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i totally love your picture!! Amazing!
    I follow you!

    http://thestrawberrycheesecakeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are stunning! I love those shorts and the sandy white socks, so pretty! You've done a lovely job :)
    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Balloons + beach = perfect. Your photos are always so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, I love it! Such teenage, naive, beautiful pictures! congratulation.

    ReplyDelete

follow me.

christina.meow@hotmail.com
http://www.formspring.me/iamchristinaa
http://www.flickr.com/photos/christinats/
http://idontknowwhere.tumblr.com/
Follow i have said too much. OASAP - The
Latest Street Fashion Free Web Counter