Sunday, March 20, 2011

071.

SHE
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My art teacher leant me all these beautiful old cameras for my little photoshoot from the previous post but since I didn't go to school today I took the opportunity to use them as little props. It really makes me wish that film processing wasn't so damn expensive! I really really would like to find film for the super8 though! I hadn't taken photos of myself in a while so here I am, with my lips painted red for the first time in my life.
I hope I update sooner than later! Have a lovely week!

6 comments:

  1. How kind of your art teacher! I'd love to see the kind of photos you'd take with film cameras. For film processing check out Big W. I don't know if it's for all stores, but the one I go to they only charge $6 to develop 35mm film (prints). And a few dollars cheaper if you get the negatives only developed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it your photo...
    and i very interesting with that old camera you use as props...
    want to have it...

    www.photographymonochrome.com

    ReplyDelete

follow me.

christina.meow@hotmail.com
http://www.formspring.me/iamchristinaa
http://www.flickr.com/photos/christinats/
http://idontknowwhere.tumblr.com/
Follow i have said too much. OASAP - The
Latest Street Fashion Free Web Counter