Sunday, April 10, 2011

072.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I find myself filled with sick when I am unable to take photos. I become very introverted, well more so, and my tolerance levels waver. These last few weeks were a little beyond wild and I found little to no time to spend taking photos. I am on break now for two lovely weeks where I am going to focus on what I want to do rather than what I supposedly have to. On Saturday I will be having a store at the Glebe markets, so if you are in the city, come say hello! :)

5 comments:

  1. Macaroons! I want some so badly, I've never tried them! :( xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. macaroons with what looks to be a burger king cup! LOL awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ALWAYS love your photos ! aaand macarons of course

    ReplyDelete

follow me.

christina.meow@hotmail.com
http://www.formspring.me/iamchristinaa
http://www.flickr.com/photos/christinats/
http://idontknowwhere.tumblr.com/
Follow i have said too much. OASAP - The
Latest Street Fashion Free Web Counter