Monday, April 11, 2011

073.


I don't have much but what I have is gold

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Today was a slow day at home. I was home bound waiting for a package to be delivered for my brother (some protein shit that makes him look like a dick) but took a few photos. Tonight I am shredding shorts for Glebe on Saturday and probably watching Jersey Shore, snuggled up in bed! It's far too cold tonight!

4 comments:

  1. i love these photos. you're a really good model/photographer!
    your plans sound great, love a bit of jersey shore :)

    http://kaydotoh.blogspot.com/ x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i thought it was something from magazines or what those photos are soooo cool. you're really adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow I totally love your blog!!! following you now, nice shoots!!

    http://flavorforyoureyes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! I love your photographs!!! So beautiful! Thanks for following my blog, it really is an honour :) Keep up the lovely work - I can't wait to see more! xx

    ReplyDelete

follow me.

christina.meow@hotmail.com
http://www.formspring.me/iamchristinaa
http://www.flickr.com/photos/christinats/
http://idontknowwhere.tumblr.com/
Follow i have said too much. OASAP - The
Latest Street Fashion Free Web Counter