Wednesday, April 13, 2011

074.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And then I decided to try and make a little story
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

This afternoon I shot with Farisa, who I have taken photos of before, and Vanessa. They both came to my school but finished quite a while ago. It's quite nice to shoot with new people, soooo if you are from Sydney and ever want your photo taken do not hesitate to ask :)
Tomorrow I am going to ikea and doing some last minute shopping for Saturday and Friday is going to be preparing preparing preparing! Next week I think I am just going to take it easyyyy

10 comments:

  1. i like these photos.

    and this person with in jeans looks cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. really amazin blog here!

    ur pixxxxxx are stunnin!

    wow!

    kiss//rouli

    ReplyDelete
  3. they both have amazing hair, lovely set christina!



    xx amie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, WOW you're a fantastic photographer! And that peter pan blouse is beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh, these photos are beautiful! I adore them :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You take the loveliest photos!
    What camera/lense do you use? (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are all absolutely beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are such beautiful photos!! wonderful job!! i love all the poses and outfit <3 and lovely models/friends!!

    ReplyDelete

follow me.

christina.meow@hotmail.com
http://www.formspring.me/iamchristinaa
http://www.flickr.com/photos/christinats/
http://idontknowwhere.tumblr.com/
Follow i have said too much. OASAP - The
Latest Street Fashion Free Web Counter